You can connect up your Instagram Business account via our existing Facebook for Business connection, for up to 10x more data compared to when you sign in your Instagram account directly.
- Account - followers, reach, impressions & online followers
- Post - impressions, reach, saved, video views
- Carousel Albums - engagement, impressions, reach, saved, video views
- Story Metrics - exits, impressions, reach, replies, taps forward/back
- Audience - age, gender, city, country
If you haven't already, you will need to convert your Instagram account to Instagram Business. To make the switch via Mobile:
- Go to your profile and tap the cog icon (iPhone) or the 3 vertical dots (Android) in the top-right corner.
- Tap Sign up for a Business Profile.
- Tap Create New Account or Convert Existing Account.
- Connect your account to a single existing Facebook Page.
- Make sure your profile is set to Public. Private accounts can't switch to Business Accounts.
- Review your business's contact information, make any changes and tap Done.
Once your Instagram Business account is confirmed and associated with the appropriate Facebook page, head over to the social/instagram dashboard in your campaigns.
All you need to do is click the sign-in prompt on the right-hand side and follow the on-screen instructions to get your Facebook for Business profile connected, then choose your Instagram Business profile from the drop-down at the top of your dashboard.