If you have any Google Alerts set up for your artists or campaigns and would like to get them connected, all we need from you is a URL for the RSS feed you want to connect.
We can connect more than one feed for each campaign.
- To set up a Google Alert as an RSS feed:Make sure you're logged in with your Google account and head over to https://www.google.com/alerts#
- Type in your desired alert terms in the search box.You can use quotation marks to make it more specific, e.g. "Artist Name" "Track Title"You can also use hyphens to omit content form your feed e.g. -mp3 -"free download"A full list of ways you can refine web searches for Google Alerts can be found here
- Click on "Show Options"
- Pick UK from the region dropdown if you only want to receive UK specific content
- From the "Deliver to" drop down, Select 'RSS Feed'
- Click "Create Alert"
- Repeat the above steps for any extra RSS feeds you want to set up
- Right click the RSS feed icon for each alert, then select "Copy Link Address"
- Paste all the URLs in an email to us - we will then finish setup.