If you send out mass marketing emails using Mailchimp, you're in luck! We can bring in Mailchimp metrics such as open and bounce rates, click-throughs and much more.
To connect this up, you need a Mailchimp API key -- here are some instructions as per the Mailchimp knowledge base:
- Click your profile name to expand the Account Panel, and choose Account.
- Click the Extras drop-down menu and choose API keys.
- Copy an existing API key or click the Create A Key button.
- Name your key descriptively, so you know what application uses that key.
Once you have a Mailchimp API key for CampaignAmp...
- Copy your Mailchimp API key
- Open your campaign
- Head to the Marketing dashboard
- On the Mailchimp module, click the Settings gear
- Paste the API key in the Mailchimp API key field
- Save changes
This will associate your Mailchimp account with your CampaignAmp account - and you can choose from any Mailchimp campaign to track in the Mailchimp module settings.