Generating reports in CampaignAmp could not be any easier. Unless you schedule automatic ones - more on that here.
To generate a report:
- Head to the Dashboard you want to generate a report from. Remember: you can generate a Campaign Report from anywhere!
- Click the orange "Create Report" button at the top of the dashboard
- Pick the report you want to generate
- Choose a template
- Let CampaignAmp work its magic
- Start editing your report!
Please note: when generating a report containing Radio or TV airplay data, there is an extra dropdown when choosing a template.
- Current Week - contains the most up to date airplay data for the current week and the full previous week.
- Previous Week - contains airplay data for the previous full airplay week and the full week prior to that.
- Rolling Week - contains airplay data for the last full 7 days and the 7 days prior to that.
And when generating a Print, Online or Regional Print/Online report, you will see:
- Daily - contains all PR content from the current day
- 2 weeks - contains all PR content from the last 14 days
- Custom - contains all PR content within the date range that you select
- All - contains all PR content from the start of your campaign