Scheduling a Report
You can schedule a report easily using the following steps:
- Click "Generate New Report" to the top-right of any dashboard
- Select "Schedule Automatic Report"
- Pick a Report and then a Report Type from the drop-downs
- Your report title will be pre-filled, but you can change this if you like - this will be used as the email subject
- Select the date and the time you want to send the report
- If you want to repeat this report - say daily, weekly or monthly - check the "Repeat?" box. You can then set the frequency and the date you want the reports to repeat until.
- Select the team members you want to send the report to.
- Choose anyone from your address book or enter comma-separated emails for anyone outside of your address book that you'd like to send the report to
- Include a message along with your report, which will precede the report contents in the body of the email
- Choose whether or not to reveal the recipients to one another
- Click "Schedule Report"
You and anyone included will then receive a report email automatically at the date/time/frequency you selected.
Editing or Deleting a Scheduled Report
If you want to edit or delete a scheduled report, you can do this at any time.
- Head to the "Reports" tab on the left hand side
- Select the "Scheduled Reports" tab
- Click 'Edit' or 'Delete' next to the desired report