Press Pack Set-up: Adding Company/Artist Logos
If you want to include an artist and/or your company logo at the bottom of your press pack, you need to open your chosen campaign and then:
- Upload your chosen artist logo to the Resource Bank
- Click the action button next to the artist logo and then 'Edit'
- Tick the 'Set as Artist Image'
This will then appear on the right of your Press Pack footer.
- Upload your chosen company logo to the Resource Bank
- Click the action button next to the company logo and then 'Edit'
- Tick the 'Set as Company Logo'
This will then appear on the left of your Press Pack footer.
Please note: this will automatically be applied to all campaigns under your account.
Generating Press Packs
You can generate a campaign press pack in seconds in the same way you would generate any other report.
Images need to be saved as supported image file types, so that CampaignAmp can pick them up (.jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif, .bmp, .tiff, .tif - PDF WILL NOT BE PICKED UP)
- Head to either the Online PR or Print dashboard and click on 'Create Report'
- Select the 'Press Pack' option
- Pick the images that you want to add to your press pack from Online or Print PR
- Click 'Generate Press Pack'
CampaignAmp will then work to pull your chosen Online PR & Print images together and you will land in the Report Editor.
Editing & Sending
Edit and send Press Packs in the same way as standard reports.
- Edit the order of the press pack by clicking 'Edit Layout' and then use the toolbar on the right to re-order
- Edit text by clicking on the left-hand preview and altering in the right-hand editor
- When you're ready to export, click 'Export Report'
- Select 'PDF' or 'Email' to either download your Press Pack or send the whole thing as an email.
- OR select 'Share Web Link' to create a URL to an Online Press Pack that you can share with anyone.
Please note: if you choose 'Email' or 'Share Web Link', the company and artist logos will only show at the bottom of your email (as opposed to on each page).