- Territory-level Streams & Downloads (48 hour accurate)
- Territory-level Pre-orders
- Apple Playlists (Date, playlist title, plays from playlist, position on playlist, country)
How to connect:
If you're authorised, you can sign in to your iTunes Connect account in the Settings Dashboard for data to feed directly into your campaign.
- Head to the Settings Dashboard
- Tick "Update iTunes Credentials"
- Enter your iTunes Connect login details
- Enter your iTunes vendor ID
- Scroll to the bottom and Save Settings
Once you've signed in, CampaignAmp will automatically track data for this release campaign using the ID set in the iTunes & Apple Music section of settings.
CampaignAmp also looks back historically to add any previous data such as pre-orders.
Finding your iTunes Vendor ID
- Log in to your iTunes Connect account and select 'Sales and Trends'
- Select 'Sales & Trends reports' from the menu bar
- Click the dropdown-menu next to your company name
- The number shown against your account/company name is your Vendor ID e.g. 80031235