- Video views (incl. avg. view duration & avg. view %)
- Video likes
- Video comments
- Video dislikes
- Channel subscribers
- Playlist title
- Plays from playlist
Youtube Music Charts (Worldwide)
- Top Songs
- Top Music Videos
How to connect:
You can sign in a single YouTube channel for detailed data, or follow multiple YouTube channels for publicly available views/subscriber data.
To authorise the account with CampaignAmp:
- Make sure you are already signed in to the YouTube channel of your choice in another tab.
- Then in the YouTube tab of the Streams dashboard, click “Sign In” and follow the steps to authorise the account connection with CampaignAmp.
Currently you can only sign in one account per campaign at a time - but you can ‘follow’ as many as you like.
To ‘follow’ a YouTube channel, all you need to do is enter the channel name - or the ID from the URL (e.g. UCUlDg0ZMBemcbBllfpr4Wxw) - in the box to the right hand side.
If you want to follow multiple YouTube accounts, just click the “Add Account” link next to the drop-down menu of channels. You can then use this channels drop-down menu to switch between the channels you are currently tracking in your campaign.
Once a channel is selected, you can choose a video for tracking in your campaign. Just pick the video you want to track from the right-most drop-down menu.
In multi-track campaigns, you can choose a video to track for each single release within your campaign. To do this:
- Select the release you want to choose the video for using the tracks drop-down menu at the top of your dashboard.
- Select the video you want to track from the videos drop-down.
- You can even track videos from different channels across different releases in your multi-track campaign if you need to.